Before-sale service procedures: trial welding of samples → providing solutions
In order to save investment, shorten investment period and get the return from investment, please submit the following documentations to us in advance:
A. Product drawings and/or three more pieces of product samples;
B. Materials used on the product;
C. Product welding requirements and acceptance method: 1) strength requirements; 2) tightness requirements; 3) appearance requirements; 4) other special requirements.
D. Production scale. Please indicate the maximum output per shift (8h).
E. Is there any assembling process before welding? Is it required for checking the samples one by one after welding?
We will offer you the best effective solution free of charge:
1. Perform trial welding on your samples free of charge.
2. Check the die drawing and confirm the optimum structure and size in conformity with the ultrasonic technology.
3. Recommend equipment to you according to the principle of optimum input-output ratio.
4. Design and produce the dedicated ultrasonic equipment or automatically assembling and welding production line according to your requirements.
In-sale service procedures: equipment installation and commissioning →training at the customer’s place
1. Deliver the equipment according to the contracted schedule.
2. Installation and commissioning at your site;
3. Provide professional training on personnel responsible for operating, maintenance and management.
4. Provide technical guide to ensure that you can produce high-quality products at high-efficiency.
After-sale service procedures: lifetime equipment maintenance → regular customer visit
1. Overall equipment warranty one year;
2. Responsible for equipment debugging and training operators;
3. Provide life-long services at preferential price.